
So Kawaii Kiki is running a LOVELY giveaway to thank his 40 followers their support. I must say that I'm a recent follower of her but I absolutely LOVE his blog, coz now I'm in the process of becoming sth like a dark gyaru... ( I don't want to leave my dark style... although I'm always being chic in black xD)
So here are the prizes:
1. Sheet of flower and clear deco den rhinestones
2. Eye patch mask (the thing in the blue wrapper)
3. Double Eyelid Glue
4. A pair of Forever21 false eyelashes
5. iwako adorable japanese Crêpe with whipped cream eraser
6. Chocolate flavored cupcake shaped lipgloss (*^_^*)
7. Hello Kitty Tissues
8.Kawaii Kiki Handmade hairbows!!! - a set of two in silky leopard print
9.Forever21 pink leopard print cosmetics bag
10. Set of three pink crystal bracelets from Forever21
11. One pair of plano (prescription: 0.00) circle lenses! They are the very popular GEO Princess Mimi Apple Green (bambi) (*^_^*)
And the rules to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of her blog!!!
2. For every entry (since you can have a total of three entries) you need to post each one in a separate comment
3. Please state your name and email and blog URL (it's okay if you don't have a blog URL though) She will contact you through email if you win ,so you can send her your address. SHE WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALY (^_^) (+ One Entry)
4. Entry Two: Post or mention this giveaway on your blog to have an additional entry. You can use any of the pictures she used in this post. Then please past the link of this post in the comment. Cause I will check them (+ One Entry)
5. Entry Three: Post a picture and link of this giveaway in your blog sidebar, include a link please
(+ One Entry)
6. This giveaway starts today and ends on JUNE 3rd. I will announce the winner on JUNE 4th.
7. She will be picking the winner by a random number generator.
8.Please Join!!! (*^_^*)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all from me by now.... I'm not going to translate this entry into Spanish as it's 1:52 am and I'm completely tired.... but It's simple to understand!!!
Chouuuu~~~~! (/^3^)/
~*tHeREsA*~
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario